God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My heart will go on.....

Today, everybody makes my day!!!

First, it was daddy sanath..... thanks for the SMSes.... and the encouraging words la..... it suppose to be a just a morning sms... but ended up few SMSes... but thanks really....

Next, was one of my clients...... one of the OTAs was doing stretching for him... but he was screaming.... and say he would punch him etc.... LOLz... then my friend went over and ask him if he wanted him to stretch for him.... he say don't want...... but when my friend asked if he wants me to do stretching for him... he said yes..... haha.... so i did la...... he didn't scream at all sia.... he just endured through..... his smiles are so nice and cute too......

Next, another client of mine said that she prefered me than her volunteer..... lolz.... and she said "die" when the volunteer reached there.... ;p

Before lunch, I saw another client of mine who said he was not coming cos he had medical check-up.... but he came after his check-up and his maid said he wanted to come..... ;p

Then, there was this client who promised me that he will do the exercise at home.... he said because of me.... so sweet rite?? LOLz.....

Then, was my friend's client.... when I say "hello" to him.... he said "hello" back and smile.....
my friend was like....... cos he nv smile to him...haha.... then when my friend ask me to say bye to this client, the client replied back and smile..... he was like...... keke.....

Thanks guys for making my day!!!!

Hope these will make my heart go on . . . . . .

" Tears of today will turn into strength of tomorrow."

" I can't change yesterday but I can make the most of today and look with hope towards tomorrow."

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Don't be dishearten. Everyone makes mistakes, that's why pencils has erasers. I can understand how you feel =) Your heart must go on...

Eileen said...

Haha.... that sounds so familar....
what about this,
"I can't change yesterday but I can make the most of today and look with hope towards tomorrow."