God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Why is there only 24 hrs a day?

I've very busy since school started..... Been busy listening to audio of interviews, doing transcipts after transcripts.... in front of the computer.... "bursting" my eardrums due to screaming and laughing of other people who are in the background, as well as driving past of vehicles and ringing of bells, etc....

And it is amazing to see the number of words a person can say within a split second... that is for normal people... but for me, I think for me, I would speak more... haha... as friends, clinicians, etc often commented that I speaks very fast... lol

Yesterday, all the time was spent doing FYP.... doing up our presentation that is gonna to be on mon... and doing our coding.... It was already 7+ in the evening when I reached home.... didn't do anything as I was so exhausted that I slept before 10 (that is ususual for a night owl like me.... can see that I was really exhausted)

Supposed to wake up at 6am to beautify the ppt slides... but couldn't get myself off the bed till 8.30am..... Well, once it comes to formatting presentation slides and stuff, I can get quite anal and prefectionist... or OCD too if you want to call it....

I cannot stand if the heading is slighly left, slightly right, down, up ,etc from the previous slides.... hha... thus I was doing all the formating of the heading... subheading.. bullets etc and dividing of the wordy slide into 2 slides.... i took me close to 7 hrs!!! HHah.....

And next week, my FYP group gonna meet almost every day after school.... and that will be after 5pm/6pm.... so that means we will be hearing "music" from the library everyday..... but looking at the bright side, our group has finished most of our coding as compared to other groups....

On top of the FYP, we have other presentations and assignments to do... and most of mine are dued in 3-4 weeks time....

Since we cannot have more than 24hrs a day..... then we have to better manage it...
Like lecturers always like to say to us.....

" Time management is very important , esp. in your last semster... you will find that you will always not have enough time."

There is nothing more true than the truth. (Is there such a phase? Am I making sense? haha.... got to get back to transcibing.... )

0 comments (click to comment):