God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Resolutions

How can I let the 1st week of a brand new year past without making resolutions for myself? Thus for a brand new year in 2007,

I hope:

  • to do well in my studies academically and clinically ( I mean who doesn't right? haha)
  • to get a job that I like after I graduate..... perhaps most likely community setting ba....
  • to get a water heater for the house (it has been spoilt for years...)
  • to get a new bed.... maybe a sofa bed? =)
  • to become wiser and prettier of course.... haha....
  • to clean my room... haha... pack all my notes and books.....
  • to go overseas with my family at the end of the year
  • clear all my debts (my study loan and stufff) ...... haha... hopefully....
  • to meet up more of my friends before I start to work....
  • to go backpacking.....
  • to start saving regularly
  • to do sports regularly
  • ****************
Hhaha.... there are just sooo many things that I want it to happen.... but.... take 1 thing at a time ba.....

HAppy New Year!

0 comments (click to comment):