God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Neck Strain

Hmm... I came to realize that my neck strain could be due the "nodding off" in front of the computer during the december holidays doing transcripting, etc ..... my head can get very heavy when I am really really tired.... Thus the "dropping" of my head could probably lead to a pull of the muscles and (is there ligaments?hmm... guess need to go back and refresh on my anatomy....)

Argh.... hopefully things get better.... 22 yr old like 82 yr old now....

haha.... got to get back to transcripting now.... been surfing net and reading blogs.... =)

0 comments (click to comment):