God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Study skills .....

Can't really remember how I used to study in primary school..... or in the first place did I really study hard for an Exam? I can't recall .....

But it seems like exams getting tougher... or it is because I am getting older and my memories start to fail me?

Lesser brain cells as days go by....... as hours past and even this minute when you are reading this.... more of my brain cells are dying.... especially so this week...

Okay, just ignore me..... I guess it is just during the period of exams when I start to find excuses and blames.... and finding channels to release my stress and let me 发发牢骚。。。。

0 comments (click to comment):