God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, November 11, 2005

PLMGS MegaCamp 2005

Just camp back from the Bintan...... It was tiring... but FANTASTIC....

At first was worried about how to motivate a group of gals.... cos it was my first time taking a ALL GALS group..... Was worried that things like, "eeeee" and "dun want la...." will all come out... But all these were just more of an excess worry than a reality....
None happened.

On the first day, we did OPEN SEA KAYAKING..... with OPEN DECK KAYAKING..... Despite it was my first time kayaking in an open deck kayak, I have to show my confidence in it... but soon I was up in the kayak... I feel that there is no much of a differece actually and I think this is much easier than that of a closed deck.... as only 1% users will capsize... haha..... and someone did... = X

We had rafting on the 1st day also.....

Little initiative were seen on the 1st day..... but things changes after the debrief....

More people were seen to lead.... taking initiative.....

I was actually very happy that on the 2nd day, the group managed to perform at the teambuilding stations.....

And archery..... I got a BULLEYES!!!! haha.... I think this was my 2nd time.... the first time was just playing few years back i think.... It was a new challenge for me....

There are too much to blog here... but I guess.... all these will keep in my memories....

Ya... the instructors have lotsa fun among ourselves, which I will remember for.... ;)

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

hahas~ of coz instructors will rem.. esp the OCTOPUS crap -winkz-