God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Just like Heaven

Went to watch the show Just like Heaven with Hamster..... kitty suppose to join us also... but then.....

Anyway, I quite like the show. Other than it being hilarious, I believe I have learnt a thing or two.

In the show, the girl was buried in her work for like 26 hours and her life is nothing but work.
It was only when her soul left her body, she reflected how much she has missed out.

So, this lead me to think if I had lead an interesting and meaningful life.
hmmm..... let me ponder it for a few days.....

In other news, I fell down and had bruises and abrasions on my legs.... but well, I am fine.... just that my butt hurts little with all the bumping and stuff on the bicycle..... ;p

0 comments (click to comment):