God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Sentosa Outing

It was a wonderful event...... spending a day at sentosa, especially after exams.... (thou exams were long over.... erm... attachments are coming....)

Wake up at 7.45am... didn't sleep well.... was quite excited for the "excursion" actually...

Met up with S,K,(sorry.. not SK2... lol) J and R before meeting the groups at HabourFront. We were chatting and long before we knew it, we were reaching outram, just 1 more stop to HabourFront..... Upon reaching HF, the guys went to buy bread and tuna for lunch..... thanks man....

We played volley ball, captain ball and even went down to the sea to wet ourselves.... the TEAM was also forcing me to strip into my bikini top lor...

The most "interesting" game that we played were "Monkey". The monkey that cannot catch the ball within 30 passes had to do a forfeit. And well, I was the 1st monkey, having to run around the TEAM (w/o T cos she went to 7-11) and scream like 1 mad woman.... and I chose J as the 2nd monkey.

J was the 2nd monkey of the day. His forfeit was to "Tree-dance" and to strip to show his swimming trunks. He chose M to be the 3rd monkey.

M being the 3rd moneky, she has to pose 5 pictures..... someone suggested slutty poses....

K being the 4th monkey, didn't do the forfeit cos he got the ball within dunno how many passes and the person ending up doing the forfeit is ME!!!! argh.... darn... 2nd forfeit ....
I had to run to a pole that some guys uses as their soccer goal post.... and I had to run around it 10 times..... and well... all was shot in K's camera phone. Since S hasn't been the monkey yet, he was the next.

S didn't manage to get the ball within 30 passes. Thus it was his turn for the forfeit. He had to stand on the chair and do 5 macho poses.....

Next, I think K was the monkey.... but he again, escape his turn to do his 1st forfeit. Instead, it was M. she has to run around a volleyball court, with playing playing in the court and scream like a mad person around the court.

M became the monkey the 3rd time, cannot remember when.... but she has to sit in a pool of sandy water and cry like a kid....

K's turn finally came when he failed to get the ball within the 30 passes. He had to find 3 gals and 2 guys to take photos with. Well, he found a couple but it can only be considered 1 shot. There was this time when K was posing with these 2 gals.... and I thought I took... but in the end I didn't... sorry K.. you have to find another gal... he did... lolz... and there was this gal who actually rejected taking photo with K... Haha...

T joined us long after her MIA. She too has to "perform" her forfeit. She has to look for Bagala to take photos with......

Soon, it was time for us to wash up. Well, I took photos with H and M in the changing room.... eh... few shots in Bikini.... but not meant to be published as I do not want to hold responsible for people throwing up white foams.... haha.... wait till I have more toned body... lolz...
Sorry TEAM (guys) ... seems like they got hold of it already.... next time.... maybe we can go toned together too... lolz... hopefully we can get our gyms up... keke....

After that, I was supposed to go for my class chalet cum BBQ.... but due to the persuation and "charming" of the TEAM..... I went to marina south with them..... I don't deny that the TEAM were a great bunch of ppl to hang out with man.... We had great fun.... eating and being make-a-fool-out-of-the-stupid-games-in-the-world by the girls. With the light passes from here to there to there.... and games like Johnny Johnny.... which I already know... luckily.... and Around-the-world-in-eighty-days.... which I had half forgotten..... Oh... thanks to J,K and S for the treat man..... ;-)

Arcade game after dinner was fun.... I had fun finding machines with credits.... as usual...... ;-) and I managed to find 2 machines sia.... 1st one is the soccer one... and 2nd one is daytona.... lolz.... I played 2 rounds of daytona. 1st round was with K and J. And I got 1ST!!!! lolz....
2nd round was with J, K and 2 other gals and 2 stangers..... K came in 1st.... me 2nd.... J, 3rd.....
It has been a long time since I play daytona.... ;-)

Nothing much great to be mention after that..... some of my favourite photos.... thanks T for the photos....



QD Instructors unite!







Rid and me... Ngee Ann Warriors






QD TEAM unite.. but where's boss? pose again?





Under the coconut tree-ee-ee





Instructors Unite





Instructors Unite!





3 Mentors and me




Hamster and doggie




Finally....

HOROSCOPE OF THE DAY: Even though they may drive you crazy, you love them. Embrace their wackiness. <---- Yeah man.... I really LOVE the TEAM!!! TEAM do you love me too?? LOLZ.....


In other news, I came home and read my mail. I will be attached at HWA. With Nizal.... stressed sia.... with ppl that has good results....

In other other news, guys.... u know who I am refering to.... please try to stop smoking la... at least cut down la... MSN already talked alot to you all liao la.... okay?? for ur own health and people around you all.... esp. me la... haha... ;-)
Friends can play also rite? no need to smoke rite? keke... it is difficult la... but it is not impossible... hehe

0 comments (click to comment):