God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Class chalet

I went for class chalet just now. It was rather pathetic with 6 people including me. Nothing much... just eat.. chat.... and.... MY BERMUDA GOT BURNT!!!! a small hole la... cos the charcoal particle flew out and dropped on it while someone tried to fan the charcoal......

I gave them a 欠遍问答题:哪一种人,敢坐在 potato 上?(use chinese to answer.....)
(this was ask yesterday during bbq at marina....)

In other news, results were released today...... I managed to see the results even before it was officially released..... cos... the system is not foolproof la... lolz....
Didn't do well..... no As..... lesser Bs.... more Cs... and there are Ds!!!! Darn.... but better than I fail..... Surprisingly.... I got B+ for my Entrepreneurship!!!! But it is only a 2 credit module...
Dropped in GPA... got to work much harder..... hope to do well in my CE2A..... so that I can pull up my GPA.... ;-)

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

remember our chalet hor, 1st dec to 4th :P

Eileen said...

Yo... of cos remember la... I saw Jinli just now.... forget to ask him if he knows about the chalet not...