God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Reflections.....

Well, as I usually do... this time no exceptions as well..... to reflect myself as an instructor....

hmm.... as usual, I have done my part my sharing my experience, teaching..... and of course hope to inspire and influence them.... not sure how much have I done so.... hope that they really learnt and put into practise....

Hope that they can pass it on ... to inspire and influence more people.......

There is so much I can do..... the rest is up to them ......

Pass it on... pass it on.... pass it, pass it, pass it on ......

0 comments (click to comment):