God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Smoky Sports Hall

Well, finally Biomechnical and sensorimotor and Intro to mental health is over.....
I bet you all don't believe how smoky the sports hall (especially where the OT students sat) was just now during the exam....

WHERE ARE THOSE QUESTIONS THAT WE SPOTTED???

There is no DSM-IV and MSE for intro to mental health!!!
Nor is there kine for extension of finger, claw hand and glenohumeral rythmn for Biomechnical and sensorimotor!!!

Haiz.... so trying to smoke through the paper..... Hopefully HB don't get choke while marking the paper..... with 54 scripts.... I bet his room will be darn smoky the next few days....

In other news, when I came home, I saw my Tupperware of M&M chocolates on my bed!!!! And it is opened!!! And well, it must be the doing of Girl Girl!!!! This is not the 1st time!!!! The most important thing is that, the Tupperware was in my converse bag!!! She must have bitten taken it out!!!! And the worse thing is..... I think she apparently lick the red one and didn't finish it and it was sticked to my bed and there is this red stain on my BED!!!!!! And thus, I looked like I'M the one who STAINED it!!! Get the message??? argh....

ALL the food must be out of her sight and smell.....

3 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

girl..i agree the sports hall was very smoky...super smoky la!! goodness..i couldnt stop laughing at my own answers lor..cant believe i came up with such a lame treatment session..poor client..boohoohoo...horrble..the tot of Hb lookin at the answers..can c him coming up with some sacarsm again..haha BUT..its ok..we did our best ya..we r amost there..hang in there~!!

Eileen said...

ya... hey... I was thinking that actually we can play mahjong on Fri!! haha... didn't we wanted to play like so long ago?? lolz...

Anonymous said...

Hey hey.. Hope everything turned out alright with girl girl.. She is after all known to be the chocolate queen..

One more paper to go!

and I can celebrate HARI RAYA with peace!!!

heh..

Give some love to girl girl for me.

Maybe u should place all ur chocolates on the highest level of the shelves or something. That'll prevent future mishaps. :)