God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Long day

I can't imagine me still in my FYP discusion at this point of time.... long day

It is really disgusting lar... ... We are less than 2 weeks away from exams, 9 days to be exact and we have yet to prepare for it....

And Tuesday is going to be Sesory-motor dysfunction practical....

Friday handling in FYP proposal and we are still in the process of editing..... don't know how many times le.... Monday got to hand in biomech prac report...... with so many things to complete.... where got time to study..... this is not me only lor..... it is the whole cohert thing la...

And I have missed 2 times of my NAPFA training le..... haiz.... with the RATE I am going to flunk and not reached my standards.

It is all personal expectations......

Now only depends on,


"MIND OVER BODY."

0 comments (click to comment):