God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 08, 2006

Clinical Education Preference

Today, had a discussion with THL for CE preference... ...

okay... HL mistaken me for another person... luckily I brought it up.... cos the descriptions of the performances for one of the CEs doesn't sounds like me....

That aside, I told HL that I wanted to try an acute neuro placement as well as pediatrics placement....

Well, as I haven't have my mental health placement, I was thinking of having it in IMH IF I have a community setting in 3B....

But if I am given an acute neuro placement in 3B.... I hope to have a community-mental health-pediatrics placement.....

AND I applied for overseas placement too.....I have applied for Penang (pediatrics) for CE3C..... Although I think my chances of getting it is highly unlikely..... BUT I do not want to regret for not trying....

For it is better that:

"I tried and fail" than "I failed to try"

As even if I didn't get it.... at least I tried and I won't regret and it won't harm in anyway too.... =)

Well, I know my GPA is relatively average (or rather low).... but hopefully all my CE grades help....

See how thing goes ba.....

0 comments (click to comment):