God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day

"Today is Teacher's Day
We like to shout and say
How great you are to us
In many many ways
When we go astray
You show us all the way
And guide us back to the right footpath
Without any fuss

Teacher Dear, Teacher Dear
We'll like you to hear
You are our greatest friend
Forever till the end!"

The above is a Teacher's Day song modified from a christmas carol, sang for teachers during my primary school time.

Today, I would like to dedicate the song to all the special people in my life, for giving me such an enjoyable learning experience.

Thanks,

All the teachers who inspired me in my learning - esp. Ms Foo P.C, Mrs Tan K.S, Mr Kumar Lim, Mdm Usha, Mrs Han, Mr Chee, Mr Seah, Mr Goh Y.S, Mr Tan Chee Boon, Mr A. Loo, Ms Evelyn, Mr LPK, Mr Lim H.B, etc

And to those friends who are teachers - Ms Chiang Y.R, Ms Wu D.P, Ms Casey, Ms Zachia Low, Xiao Fen Lao Shi ... ...

Happy Teacher's Day!

2 comments (click to comment):

Yurong said...

Thanks doggiegal, I see my name being mentioned! Heehee.. will come back to ur new blog to visit often.

Hope ur new blog works well soon.. =)

Eileen said...

hey rong....

hehe... thanks... maybe we can catch up soon... ;)