God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fun and Laughters Laughter

I really had alot of fun for the camp. It was tiring. Really tiring. Especially having clinicals now...
But glad that I've helped out for the camp.... thanks daddy for the opportunity!

Through this camp, I got to know mummy, shanae and sharisse better. Didn't know that I and shanae has so much in common... which I cannot remember... but some of the similarities are things like, doesn't like to drink plain water, like to cook but don't like to do the dishes... Lolz

As for Sharisse, finally had chance to talk to her... lol... really chatty... Haha... I called her puppy and she called me doggie.... it is really great to have sister like her... lolz.... haha.. she even accompanied to stay in the van with me.... she was saying... I can sms and disturb you, unknowingly that she doesn't have my number (the list she has doesn't has my number). I told her and she said she can get it from her dad's hp.... then she said if i ever receive an unknown number.... it must be hers... lolz... I was telling her... what makes you think that I don't have your number? haha... then she was puzzled.... then I said... I can also get the number through the same way she got mine... lolz....

Happy Anniversary Daddy and Mummy!

0 comments (click to comment):