God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Death

Today, just moments ago, someone close and senior, suddenly talked to me about "DEATH".

Something that people won't even thought about. I mean it is fine to talk to me about deaths... since we already know that it is part of a lifespan....

But coming from someone that I have respect and someone inspiring and motivating ....

hmm... I don't know.... i really don't know....

Maybe... he is really tired.... BUT..... DEATH is not the solution la....

This came as a shocking to me..... I mean, I wouldn't expect it from him la.... really.

He even said something more shocking, asking me if I want to go for a funeral... his invitation..... OMG!!!

Hope things get better for him la...

Perhaps.... it is just part of mid-adulthood la....

Addendum:
I guess everything is fine now.... ; ) glad for him....

0 comments (click to comment):