God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

KL Trip

Went to KL on Sat..... with Daddy Sanath, Brother Shaun, Terri sis, J, Ridz and his other half and ray.....

Thanks Daddy for arranging the trip.... it was awesome....

Photos to be posted soon...

It was a shopping trip.... but me and terri didn't get much things la....

But I got myself a shade, socks and abit of tibits.... ; )

I was quite tired during the trip.... due to lack of sleep... had mad rush of projects... and of cos... the mad rush of the coach didn't make me sleep very well... esp. I was sitting at the end with Ray and terri....

But things all went well.... but the guys seems to be enjoying the shopping trip much more than the gals ourselves, which supposingly should be GALS' Favourite pastime.... but well... guess shopping is not in my pastime list... LOLz...

And in anyway, most of the guys shopped for their other half la... so.. it is still okay la... = P

Had very nice food for lunch and dinner.... thanks daddy for the reccommendation....

Reached Singapore at ard half past 3..... I was so tired that I didn't bathe... but I got a change of clothes la.... and suppose to be in sch by 9 for project discussion.... in the end.... I only reached at 10.....

Looking forward for more of such trip.... * hint hint wink wink* = )

0 comments (click to comment):