God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Something that I can no longer deny

hmmm... as much as I am trying to convince myself that I am not a perfectionist.... I AM!

Well.... I am a wierd perfectionist as I can say...

I am a perfectionist whose desk is always so messy.....

I am a perfectionist who only do things that I WANT to do, to the BEST.

E.g. I can't believe that I actually stayed up to do the " Contraceptives for Dummies" Booklet till 2+ am, when this presentation is not even graded!!! Futhermore, I had missed the next day 9am lecture.....

Well, things that I dislikes or don't want to do.... I can't be bothered la... and no one can force me to do it... ;) ... do you call that stubborn? Sticking to my stand?

I don't know....

0 comments (click to comment):