God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Jack of all trades, Master of none

I have just realise that I am always Jack of all trades, Master of none. This can be seen throughout my life. Either in NPCC, and even being as an occupational therapist student.

Things that I have learnt, all are very diverse.....

Actually to me..... I am quite okay with it.... at least I know abit of something here and there.... and if I have more interest in certain area, then I can go and purse more about it....

Even in the outdoor field.....
I have skills in different areas - kayaking, sports climbling, camping, etc....
But I am master of none.....

Well.... maybe if I have more time.... I will explore more on this issue again.... = )

0 comments (click to comment):