God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What do I look for in guys....

I was chatting with D on the MSN when he asked what do girls look for in guys......

I think this is rather subjective.... but for me.....

The guy need not be handsome... but must be charming....

Need not be very tall... but must be taller than me.... cos i already not very tall liao...

Need to be understanding...

MUST like kids and animals esp. DOGs!!!

Need to be caring....

Need to be humerous.... know how to cheer me when I'm down....

Must be an outdoor person la....

Must able to make decisions like where to eat, go ,etc instead of asking me to make all the decisions....

And of course.... no no MCP please.....

More to the list of course... but this is the minimum requirements I guess... lolz

0 comments (click to comment):