God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Too many things, too little time

Youth camp... Home and Comummity Assignment... OTTP Assignments and leaflet... LLD Poster... Narrative Story for clinical... CRD... Exams...

Currently, have too many things at hand but left with too little time... ...

With Youth Camp proposal due this coming monday, with me not yet meet up with the committee.... I got lotsa to do... on top of that .... my home and community is not even 1/6 completed.... side views of my toilet not drawn... community environment not yet assessed.... recommendations not yet drawn up.... guess I REALLY got lot of things to complete....

With monday comes my Final Eval for my clinicals.... hope that things go well.... I just hope to get everything over and done with. Clinical is always the thing that increases our stress level and bringing in fatigue and of course sometimes even we sleep at night, we'll dream of it.

Just want to take a short break after all the assignments... and of course before I set my foot on another place for attachment AGAIN.

0 comments (click to comment):