God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Visit by HB

Today, HB didn't manage to observe me as I had no patient at that time....
So, we just did the mid-way evaluation....

Had a short chat with HB too....
It was inspiring... and motivating....
I guess sometimes it is really nice to see lecturer once in a while... lolz...

He's coming again on mon to observe me.... and final eval on the week after, as he says it is not fair to me to do my eval so early... ;)

Guess I should be performing much better after the eval.... ;)

0 comments (click to comment):