God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Surprising, saddening, serious news

Just heard of something surprising, saddening and serious news....

As I have promised the person, I am not going to say it till you revealed it yourself....

Hmm... thanks for "confiding" it in me la...

Thou I was abit shocked... and hope that you didn't made that decision.... but then... I cannot promise you anything too.... As much as I would like to.... but I do not like to give empty promises... furthermore, it will take a yr more.... and if I were to promise and breaks it... I will waste your 1 year....

Guess my emotions are building up.... I know that it is not my fault... but I just feel so helpless that I cannot help you... as much as I like to.... but I don't know how I can help.....

Let nature takes it course..... hopefully things will turn out well....

0 comments (click to comment):