God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Now to think about it....

This is quite true...


"You like helping people create solutions out of their ideas and then persuading
them to take action to put those ideas into motion. Most of all, you like
dealing with people directly."

"For ENFJ, one potential weakness is your tendency to personalize your work. You
are a sensitive person and once you start something, you wholeheartedly invest
yourself in it. When projects don't work out the way you'd like them to, you
have a hard time not taking it personally. This may be a pitfall for you because
the time and emotional energy you devote to work may result in you shortchanging
other areas of your life."
The above is quite true too.... remembered that daddy say that I will "punish" myself if things don't go my way......
I think it is all because I take all mistakes personally la...
just like today, a Staff did not pay her stocking... then I was just telling Mr H that I did stocking for 6 people today...
then Mr H was joking say 6 ppl never pay ah.. I was like... no la... only 1 la.. where got 6.... then he replied, " why you like so defensive..."

And well... I guess all these emotions if I take personally... it really does affect other areas of my life la....

But then, it can be a strength too.... because ,

"Disclosing this weakness to a potential employer may end up working in your
favor. In their eyes, you are a devoted employee who is committed to working
hard and producing good work. It shows that you're not afraid to invest a lot of
time on a project and won't be running out the door at 5 p.m. "

0 comments (click to comment):