God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Fate

Have anyone thought that fate is a strange thing? And how it brings people together?

I've been to many interviews to join those outdoor companys. One of such is Nuquest. There were few more which I went and was selected to join the company. But, fate just didn't bring us together and I didn't feel to join the companies.

Yet, few years down the road after those interviews, I chance upon this company - Quantum Dynamics. This time, fate really brings us together. It was just a phone call from a friend, Rayyan. And this phone call creates this fate for me to meet people like Daddy Sanath, Mummy Juliana, and of course their 3 adorable children who became the siblings of the 3 test-tube babies.

This fate also creates lots of opportunities for me. It allows me to know alot more about myself and others. I think I will not find all these things and memories else where.

Like what Daddy always said, he is a private person. Yet now, with us, he invites us to his house, "sharing" his family.... lolz....

It is nice working with Daddy.....

Perhaps the 1st opportunity came a little too late ..... if not, perhaps I will already be helping out more in the company rather than studying now....

It is not that I don't want to study.... but come to think of that....

"Opportunity only knocks at the door once."
Everything is just so nice.... Just wondering if it will be as nice when I finished my studies.
And I also know that I shouldn't stare at the door that is already closed for I may miss out on the door that is opened.
But sometimes by the time I want to go to the opened door, I may realised that the door that is opened may now be closed.
Life is just that unpredictable.
It is also a fate that I am in OT. Whether I will con't to be an OT..... I do not have the answer.
Now, I may just want to live my life to what I think I want it to be.
Cos, whatever that will happen,
"It happens for a reason."

0 comments (click to comment):