God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Letting go of dreams.....

My horoscope for today:

"Letting go of one dream will help you make room for another, even better one."

The detailed horoscope says:

"Having dreams -- and holding on to them -- is very important; however, it's equally vital that you understand when to let one of them go. But deciding whether to let go of a dream should not be based on how long it has gone unfulfilled. Instead, the decision should be based on how realistic it is. Is backpacking around Europe really a practical goal? And maybe winning an Academy Award isn't in the cards for you. Let go of one dream to make room for another."


Perhaps this horoscope is really quite true..... perhaps I should really let go of things..... last sunday, there was an exhibition at the empty area next to tampines MRT.... they were having some celebration for 40 years of NS.... there were army.... civil defence... police force.... cannot remember if there were navy and air force not..... anyway, I did not really stay long.... though a part of me hope that I had stayed longer....

hmm... perhaps.... it was not so much of passion to join SPF now.... but perhaps it was just a little pity that I decided to give it up after I persevere for so long... it had been my dreams since I was in primary school.... really.... I remembered writing that in my chinese composition too... I was pri 4 then....

And Perhaps.... maybe I should put on hold of my degree conversion overseas too... if I don't hear from NCSS soon.... I should even think carefully if I were to do it locally....

Shall spend more time thinking after clinicals.... now is not really the time to think of such issues now....

0 comments (click to comment):