God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Internet connection down

Hi all,

If you guys have not been seeing me online, it is because my internet connection is down at the moment (or rather it has been suspended.) My brother hasn't been paying the bill. Guess it will be a little while till you see me appear online again.....

Thus, if you are looking for me or want to ask me out before I start working etc, you can sms or call me.... =p

BTW, I am currently in school cafe.... haha.... =p

Take care till I see you online again soon, hopefully.

0 comments (click to comment):