God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Certified Occupational Therapist

Hey all, I am happy to announce that I am now a CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST!

I just got my results and I passed!!! =)

Not exactly very good as compared with the rest of the class but at least, it is better than what I have expected! Shouldn't compare with others I guess.... we all have our own limitations! hehe..

I got a GPA that was slightly above my expectations... ya... my expectations... hehe.... And a grade that I always wanted for my clinicals! hehe.... I guess it was all worth the effort.... perhaps I should have done better academicaly when I was year 1... but then.. there's no point crying over spilled milk...

Finally, I can call myself an Occupational Therapist Student!

0 comments (click to comment):