God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Updates

Hi all, as some of you may know, I was away for camp for the past few days... ... I shan't blog about how the camp was... haha... cos there is nothing much to be blogged about...

HAHa... just that I was sunburnt from conducting rafting for 2 days in the afternoon... I am really a red lobster if you see me now... lol...

Other good news
The results of my job interviews are out. I received 2 calls when I was in camp. I had 2 job offers. And actually there was 1 more last week too, don't know if I can consider that a job offer but the therapist told me that there will be a job opening for that center soon and let me know as she thought I might be interested. Haha.... if this is considered, then it will be 3 offers! lol...

Will let you guys know which offer I choose by monday as I promised that I will get back to them by Mionday. =)

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

haha remember to drop me an email to keep me posted! =)