God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm Back

Hi palz,

I'm back from my long disappearance online.... hope you all didn't call the police for my disappearance..... haha....

Well, finally decided to pay the Internet bill with my next 2 weeks pocket money. It was a torture for me not being to come online... haha... the longest time I didn't use the Internet was in 2004 when I went to China for community service for 23 days. =)

Actually, it was not really a torture, it is just that I need to check my mails regarding job applications that I've sent out. And perhaps no internet also means missing out some job openings... haha.... thus, I have no choice but to take out my pocket money

Life has been boring for the past few days.... I did nothing other than sleep, eat and watch TV. I have been moving in and out of my sleep...

I think I'm gonna whip up some dishes if I really feel that I have nothing to do.... I really missed the time when I do meal preparation with my residents...

Shall blogged more about my last attachment soon.

0 comments (click to comment):