God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Updates... ...

Hi all.... Sorry for the long silence... it has been almost 2 weeks since I blogged.... as usual... alot of things are better left unsaid due to client confidentiality..... but none the less... something to share with you guys on my last 2 weeks... ....

I went to little India with some residents last wednesday.... and on our way back, there was this resident who wanted to buy a bottle of drink and guess what? The shop owner did not accept the money and on top of that, he gave another 5 bottle of drinks to the rest of the residents!!!! hmmm.... i was shocked and gald that at least there are still some kind souls around....

Planning to get my resident back to work.... but his intrinsic motivation is so low... but hopefully he can do some work before I leave the placement... ...

I had been busy with paperwork as well.... just can't imangine the amount of documentation I need to do everyday... and if I don't clear... it gets piled up.... and the greatest number of documentations that I have to write per day can go up to 9 - 11...... depending who I decided to see for my individual session if I have group session that day.....

Still got few things to finish.... or rather alot of things to do.... but I'm tired... just want to take a rest before I start my stuff...

I hope things will not be this way when we started working..... if not.... we will be burnt out real soon....

Take care to all..... jiayou... another 4 more days...... and HAppy Labour Day in advance.... =p

0 comments (click to comment):