God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Attachments - Less stressful than normal school time?

I saw one of my friends MSN nick and it triggered me to write a post on this. Her nick was: Appreciate IA. With monthly Allowance, no exams, and less stress.

And I think if I were to write about IA(It is Industrial Attachment BTW... similar to our clinicals), it would be:
Appreciate IA. But no monthly allowance, plus it is graded, more stress and more prone to sickness.

And I suddenly remembered that when I went to the doctor on the 1st Friday of my clinical, he was asking what was I doing now. I told him I was having my attachment and he thought I was studying psychology.

Anyway, he asked how many attachments do I have and I replied that we will have 1 attachment every semester. And he replied, "Oh then you must have earned alot from these attachments."

I was like.... er.... we are not paid for all our attachments..... And guess what was his response?

"Oh... then why you choose this course?"

I was totally lost for words at what he had said... ...

Hmm.... so the moral of the story?

We are different from everyone else... ... And perhaps the word to describe us is altruism. Maybe that is why we are so stressful during clinicals. Sometimes, I admit is due to fear of not performing up to expectations but often than not, we are stress because we are worried that we are not able to do as much as we should/ we can with our clients... ...

Maybe that is why we are so stressful... ...

14 more days.... Jiayou everybody!

0 comments (click to comment):