God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Visit to Mr Goh's House

Went to Mr Goh (AKA Ah Goh) 's house yesterday... ... Haven't been to his house for like 2 years? The last time that I went was in 2005. =)

Well... ... didn't have his address or shall I say I do not know where I have placed them. Thus, I called him after he didn't reply my sms. Got his address and guess what? I only got his "address" without the unit number. haha.... didn't really want to bother him again until I really cannot find.
Sab and me managed to get a lift from Johan. It has been ages since I saw Johan.

When we reached Ah Goh's flat, in the lift,... ... I'm trying to recall which button I press 2 years back! haha... Then I think I recalled something like the highest level. Then before we entered the lift, there was this pizza delievery man and he was also going to the same level. And well, to our surprise, we were going to the same flat! haha....

We got a shock when we reached as we were not the only ones there. His current students were there too and they ordered the pizzas and well, Ah Goh paid for them. haha... it may be the same for us if we were their age too... but at least I think we still pay him back in the end, which he rejects most of the time. Still remembered we went to play pool with Ah Goh 2 years back... or it is 3 years? We also went to watch movie with him... ... Those were the days...

Well, I was standing there observing them... ... it seems like I am looking at myself when I was their age. The way that they talk to Mr Goh... resemble us at least 80%. And as usual, Ah Goh tends to be "bullied" by us. Erm, I think more by the guys in my class than the gals... ... cause only 1/3 of the class are gals and only like 1/2 of us take computing and thus closer to Mr Goh than those not taking computing. And if my maths is correct at 2am, then it makes 1/6 of the class... ... haha...

Anyway, Ah Goh still looks the same. The house is still the same. Just that there are additional things to the house. Things like baby cot, baby walker, toys... ... these are the things that are so rare in his house in the past.... and of course it was because of the addtional member to the Goh's family. But listen up, it is not 1 but 2 members!!!! Congrats!!!

The older one is 1 1/2 y.o. while the younger one I heard is 3 mths old. Didn't get to see the younger one but I managed to take a photo of the older one. How can someone like me who likes children forget to take a photo of her?

Here it goes.... Presenting to you....... JADE GOH!




Isn't she cute? haha.... And when I was taking the last photo, I said "笑笑" (smile) and she imitated and said "笑笑" too.... hehe...

Well, forget to take photo with those present.... namely Ming Guang, Johan, Wei Zhen, Edward, Zheng Rong (who Ah Goh forgotten his name), Sabrina and me!

Of all mentioned, Edward became much fairer... ... perhaps he didn't go under the sun much when he was in Australia..... and well, he took a ride from his mom even though his hse was like 10 mins away from Ah Goh....

Ming Guang, Johan ans Wei Zhen has become more mature as compared they were in JCs... but well.... still as playful.... but nevertheless, can see that they are much hardworking than before.... haha....

Zheng Rong, still as strong as ever....

Sabrina... ... hmm... more mature too... and more emotionally stronger as compared to the past... ya? = )

As for me, well.... don't know if there was any changes... haha.... but was really glad that we had a chance to meet up again after so long.... perhaps the Class Maid here will organize another outing where most of us can make it... ...

Keep you guys updated ya..... and please update your emails and contact numbers with me!

Signing off,
Xiu Ling
Class Maid
TPJC
02S25

0 comments (click to comment):