God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happiness - is it so hard to achieve?

Before I go to bed, something to ponder about... ...

Is happiness so hard to achieve? It started me ponder about it last night when I was taking a break from my assignment which I needed to write about my personal philosophy. I was playing a strategy game, which I choose to play the "happiness" strategy. Oh, in the game, there are other family members with you too(but you don'y know which is you la). There are other strategies to choose from such as money, education and health. I did not choose money because so what if I have all the money in the world but I have no health to spend? Neither did I choose education. So what if I have all the qualifications in the world? I am nothing without health and family. I didn't choose health because so what if I am healthy but I am nothing without happiness and education.

And by playing the stategy "happiness" to win the game, there is a must be some money, education and health. I guess that is the hardest stategy to play. Cause to be happy, there must be money (from work), education and health while playing other stategy, you need to only concentrate on one condtion.

I was wondering if real life is the same too... ... But even if in real life, even though it is difficult, I guess I will still choose happiness over just only education, health or money.

I still choose to be happy to have alittle of everything than all of one thing. Perhaps, that is the reason why I am always jack of all trades but master of none. hmm....

Try out the game and tell me if you succeeded playing any of the strategy while I will still try my happiness at all cost....


Good nite!

0 comments (click to comment):