God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Long Week

Last week was a looonnnng tiring week....
Meetings after meetings... all my breaks and free periods are packed with project discussions one after another. The worse one was on wednesday I think (See, I'm even disorientated to time now.) I had discussions back to back, one after another, from cognitive dysfunction to work rehabilitation to FYP. Haha... looks like the lunar 7th month singers "rushing for performance at Getai"

Nevertheless, the coming week is gonna be super packed as well.... and I haven't buy my new year clothes yet!!! Was with some of my classmates at bugis.... but I'm like a walking zombie.... my brain was already in standby mode and ready for shut down any time....

Oh.... last thursday, finally I have time for exercise!!! haha... that was during reduced energy lesson. We had captain ball in the swimming pool! =) After so long.... and we just heard from HB that the gym that we thought it was, was actually for the sportsmans..... and the actual gym was in the sports hall..... and we didn't know it and we are now 3 months away from our graduation.

0 comments (click to comment):