God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Who am I ?

If you know me well enough, I am not one who will express my emotions, thoughts and feelings verbally....

I am one, who show it through words in writing, gifts in making....

I am not one who will tell you in the face that "thanks...." , "how much I appreciate you...." , etc...

Nevertheless, all these will lie deep in my heart.... and in my blog.... =P

So.....

Here me SAYING,

Thanks to all my friends who are with me when I'm down..... thanks for the TEAM and Daddy.... providing me with so much joy and laughters these 2 mths.... Thanks Daddy for treating us like a family.... Thanks to those (Yiwei, Serene and Huihui) for celebration my Bday with me....
Not forgetting the TEAM for the watch!!

Sorry to those who had to bear through my stubborness.... (well... I will still be stubborn thou... =P ) and to hear my Philosophy of life.... haha..... and of cos... my sweet and cute barking.... =p

0 comments (click to comment):