God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Meal Preparation and cooking (Lifestyle and lifespan dev't module)

We had a cooking session today and all were very excited!

Didn't know that so many ppl in my class can cook!!! We had fun tasting the "extra" food.... it was just so interesting and fun.... maybe we should draw up a duty rooster and takes turn to cook lunch for the class.... in this way, we can save lotsa money!!!!

Even today, the food that my group cooks is like $3.70 only.... which includes a main dish (pasta) with mushroom vegetables, drink and dessert (orange agar agar)

hehe.... was very happy la.... 'cos everyone was so impressed with my Agar Agar .... lolz... will upload when ZX has uploaded to her comp...

The class also like my pasta la... =) THL also said that it was tasty..... keke....
Too bad I didn't bring my chili sauce.... if not.... I think it will taste nicer....

Oh no.... I'm flying.... and I am hitting the celling... lolz

Someone mentioned it just now....



"You can go and be chef if you don't want to be an OT...."


Lolz....

Photos of the Day:



mixed vege and pasta



creative me




with our pasta




complete meal




orange wedges




Food by our class




Finally




early reunion dinner




assembly line

0 comments (click to comment):