God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions for the year 2006

Since today is the 1st day of the year, I thought it will be good for me to think about what resolutions I have for the year and AIM towards it....
(in no particular order of importance)

  • To do well in my studies and future CEs
  • To have more opportunity to work with QD (daddy has already ask me for my monthly schedules)
  • To participate in more outdoor activities ( life has been "studious" with nothing but projects, library and assignments in 2005)
  • Hopefully, to learn my sign language
  • To have my room packed and remain clean for the rest of the year
  • To go overseas for trekking or holidays
  • To have savings ( I always do not have savings for raining days.... )
  • Have regular gatherings with palz (JC classmates, OPEians, TEAM, AREA CIs.... )
  • To go for my level 2 and 3 sports climbing and level 3 abseiling
  • To be able to swim and cycle on the road.....
  • More to be added in .....

0 comments (click to comment):