God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th, Unlucky but not that bad after all...

Slept at 4.30am and wake up at 6.30am..... lack of sleep....

CSM's lesson at 08 30hrs..... all of us were dead..... brain dead....

Went to print my CRD's stuff on OHP and got myself a bao and coffee..... cos if not, I will be hungry... lesson ends at 3pm, w/o break....

CRD..... it was horrible.... at least for me... HB say he did not understand what problem my client has..... argh.... DEAD.....

But, there are lotsa learning points la... hopefully.... I won't and will not make the same mistakes again.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I was in 72 when I SMSed daddy..... He called me and I was somewhere in hougang and so was he....

He picked me up and we had lunch near my place.... the lunch wasn't planned la...

But really appreciate it la.... at least thou my day wasn't that good.... it all ended well... at least till this point of time.....

If you were given a choice to "Do well in study and play minimum." and "Pass fairly and play moderate." Which one will you choose?

For me, I think I had already made my choice since JC times..... and the choice still remains....

0 comments (click to comment):