God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Splint

Today, I did my 1st splint of my life!!!! yeah!!!

It wasn't that easy after all..... but .... it is very interesting.... we even stayed back for an extra 1 hr because the material wasn't the correct one.... and it keeps on sticking..... until... HB had to take out for us and put it onto my hand.... LOL

But it was interesting..... looking forward for more of splint making.... but LLD was lengthy..... 3 hrs leh!!! but we were out doing some research for like 1/2 hr or so....

----------------------------------------------------------------
In other news, I met up with ray and his other half, XF, Zac, kitty and joce just now..... today was ray's POP... sorry that I couldn't make it... my lesson ended at 6pm you see..... =P
we were just chatting here and there.... reminded us of china few times.....
I MISS OEP. I MISS CHINA!

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

doggie doggie, i love reading your blog entries..you're always so introspective =)) You did well for attachment so cast your worries aside and jia you for this sem yar?! If you can't make up your mind what you wanna do in future, just focus on getting a good transcript first =D