God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Focus.....

School has started like for 4 weeks liao.... but my mind still can't seems to be focusing on my school work.... guess those who closed to me will know la...

Life has been fun and interesting before school started.... and of cause during weekends.... =)
Not that school is not interesting, in fact it is...... but then.... the whole cohort seems so tired during school....
Like today,15 mins break in-between hands lecture and LLD.... almost 1/2 the cohort took the opportunity to nap..... including me of course....

haiz.... just 4 more weeks and I'll be out for attachments...... I just don't want attachment to start so early.... I want to have REST!!!!

Now, at home, I just don't feel like doing anything.... just feel like slacking.... but how is it possible?

Argh.... 3 presentations coming along..... 1 on thursday.... 1 in 2 weeks time.... and another in 4 weeks time....

0 comments (click to comment):