God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Belated Birthday gift and Chinese New Year

Yesterday, I received an addias T-shirt from my brother for my birthday.... thou it came abit later.... more than a mth... but it is better late then never rite? lolz... and this concludes that I needs to get him one too.... lolz...

Today, went to my grandmother's hse for CNY.... well... all my cousins seems to have grown in sizes.... and well.. me too actually... but mine is not that too obivious.... lolz...
Thus, my another new year resolution will be that.... to lose 5 kg by MarcH?? lolz...

Aiya... it is not only self-image, self esteem (why is all the UTS terms coming out? lol) but also health la... too much weight will increase the risk of getting stroke.... heart diseases.... diabetes....
Seen patients with such conditions.... dun wish to be like them... =)

My weight lose program shall starts maybe on wed or thu la... let me enjoy few more days of food!!! lolz...

0 comments (click to comment):