God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What Internet Slang Are You?




You Are LOL



The internet is always cracking you up. You could waste the day away finding things to laugh at.

You're usually the first one to find a new funny video, picture, or website.



You're always up for wasting time online, even if (especially if) you're at work.

You also tend to spend a lot of time chatting, especially with people who make you laugh out loud.

What Internet Slang Are You?

This is soooo TRUE!!!!

Those who knows me will know that I am almost 24/7 online most of the time even though I am at work (even if I'm not at my desk).

And that is true that a spend alot of time chatting with people who makes me LOL.... so far only 1 person can make me LOL most of the time.... but now I seldom 'LOL' already.....

And, 'LOL' is one of the common word that I used online and if you are close to me, you will be able to relate it.

and sometimes I will use LOL even though it may not be funny.... cos it could also be something that I do not know how to express.... and I trying to laugh it off....

0 comments (click to comment):