God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It takes both the sun and the rain... ...

... ... to make a







RAINBOW!

My colleague SM smsed me asking me if I saw the rainbow. As I was still in office, I went to the back and front of the office but I couldn't see any rainbow.

But on the way back home, to my surprise, I saw the rainbow!! It would be nice if there is a nice sunset to accompany this rainbow. It has been a long time since I last saw a rainbow. Apparently it can be seen throughout Singapore. SM saw it at Toa Payoh, Weiting saw it in Orchard, another friend saw it at Seng Kang and Alvin saw it when he was in a car on the way home.

But I would rather see a nice sunset than a rainbow. And it would be even better if I am accompanied with someone I love to watch a beautiful sunset. =P

2 comments (click to comment):

Eldy Voon said...

tat rainbow was very special ...
like a long long bridge ...

Eileen said...

ya.... apparently it was seen throughout Singapore!