God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updates

Apologies for the updates in my blog. Haven't been feeling great these few weeks. Many things happening in my life - Work, Family, Relationship/Friendship, Studies...... endless things happening. This entry will be a super long one.

Come to think of it, Rat's fortune supposed to be good in the Ox year. Apparently it hasn't been that smooth sailing for the 1st month, other than winning $20 for toto on 29th January 2009. Maybe and hopefully things will get better.

Work has been pilling up. Appraisals going to be conducted soon and hell... I haven't really started doing my KPI(Key Points Indicators) which were only set in end of Novemeber, after which, I had been busy with school assigments, daily workload and also was on leave in December. Well, that simply means that my BONUS may not be as much as I might have as compared to last year. Oh well.......

Family..... I'm someone who is rather private about my family. I seldom blog about them. Things hasn't be going very well in the family. Firstly, my brother was borrowing some cash from me to pay for some mobile bills that he didn't pay quite some time ago(years ago perhaps) and he had received a lawyer's letter. In return, he suggested to "sell" me his furniture in his bedroom for $650 as he is going to shift out in May. Well, I'm glad that I finally have a room to call my OWN, after sleeping in the living room for around one and a half years. I finally have what I call privacy. This is something that I yearn. A place where I can be myself and have time and place of my own when I just want to "detach" from everything.

In addition, I always dream of designing my own room, with my own furniture. Believe it or not, I always have an idea of what I want if I were to have a room to myself, although I grew up with sharing room with my brother. I already have an idea what I want in the room. Thus, he is not going to destroy my dream. I don't think I'm being selfish to think that way. Afterall, I have gave up the room for his family(his wife and his son) which I should not be the one to "give in". I hate it when my mom over the dinner during reunion dinner telling my brother that if can, stay in, so that he will not be finanical unstable. Well, I don't see wrong for my mom saying that, but she should have at least considered about my feelings? If I'm a little child sleeping in the living room, I don't see anything uneasy but as a lady in her twenties, sleeping in the living room, it is just so inconveient. I can't really sleep till late or when my mom needs to do some prayers but nowsdays I just heck care and continue to sleep late during the weekends.

Haha.... on top of that, another reason is, I want my OWN bed lah. I do not want to sleep on "other people's bed". I mean staying over at my girl friends house or at hotel during holidays are different. But I want to have my OWN NEW BED. And not sleeping on someone else bed. lolx....

In another incident with the family - my dad. I think none of you all know that my dad is actually a Singapore PR, orginated from Malaysia. But he has been staying in Singapore since he was a baby and also since WWII. He survived the Japanese Occupation Period. Now you can guess how old my dad is. =)

Anyway, my dad wanted to convert into S'Pore Citizen. He should have done that LONG ago. He was asking me to fill up the forms and get a letter from my organisation so that I can be his sponsor. Firstly, I told him that I have to wait for HR to write the letter. Then don't know what got into him, he said, “你要做就跟我做,不想帮我做就跟我讲,就不要做。”

Then I replied, “不是不要跟你做, 要等信呀。”

Then he repeat the same old thing again.... 你要做就跟我做,不想帮我做就跟我讲.... and he asked my brother to fill up for him and ask my brother to get letter from the company. Well, he still needed to wait for the letter what.....

Haiz.... I decided to keep to myself. Didn't bother to explain for I know, my dad is a stubborn man too, always think he is alright. Secondly, things might get worse after explaining. Afterall, he've already assumed that I don't want to do for him. The thing that I cannot stand is being accused of things I've not done.

But well..... some areas in my life has been like that for the past 1 year... ... so.... just let it be lah.... too tired of explaining sometimes.... sometimes when things are uncovered.... it may not be good to everyone... but yet again, human nature always want to seek the truth. That goes the saying, curiousity kills the cat. Sad to say, it applies to me too. People are always weird.... wanting to seek the truth although we know or can predict that the truth hurts. But nothing beats than hearing from the horse's mouth isn't it? But sometimes horse mouth may still not be 100% truth either. That's the reality of life.

There's alots of Up and downs in relationship/friendship. Nothing to mention about. Something that I just want to keep to myself. =) You all should know I seldom like to share things publicly about r/s. Except the last few entries. Some thing must have gotten into me..... but now, I prefer things to be private like before. No sharing unless I tell u so. =)

Studies..... just had my weekend lessons. Tiring. And few assignments dued soon. That means I needed to take leave in March and April to do these assignments. And I'm too embarrassed to say that I haven't even pay my first 2 modules school fees. I think the school gonna kick me out soon.... lolx... Got 1 bank draft ready. Haven't really prepare the 2nd one yet. =X
And I have no idea when we have to pay the next 4 modules which is going to start in April. Hopefully I will finish my modules by end of the year.

But I'm glad to have nice colleagues. At least, it makes working time more fun at the end of the tiring day.

Well, life's a bit sucky.....

But,

What doesn't kills me,

makes me stronger!

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

People are weird, definitely*

=)