God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aerobic/ Fitness Lesson

Today, some of my colleagues and I started our long waited fitness/aerobic lesson. Although it was only barely 1 hr of lesson, it felt like we had 2 hrs of lesson.

Anyway, we did some toning exercises to our abs, bums and thighs. No much photos as we were busy learning and toning ourselves. At the end of it, I can feel my abs slightly firmer abit... but of course there is more to work on. Tummy FLAT! lolx....

I think my hip adductors and abductors are weak lah..... maybe that also explains why I may have abit of knock knees.

Anyway these are some photos.....







That's all for now..... =)

0 comments (click to comment):