God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

How I spend my V-day?

I slept till quite late, about 11+am in the morning. I was lazy to get up if not for meeting up for assignments, I would have sleep till 12+. Nevertheless, I'm still late for the "date"....

Meet up with Xiu Ping and Weiting for discussions of our assignment. Weiting is back from her Switzerland trip!!! And guess what we learnt from her? The well-known Marche there is actually located in a PETROL STATION!!!!

Any way, we had to choose a best article based on 3 criterias and I suggested we allocate points to the 2 finally articles. And someone suddenly say that it looks like a soceer score.... lolx....

And since "Productive" article is better in the first 2 criteria (given 2 points for each criteria), even if the "woman" article is better in the 3rd criteria, it is still not the best article as "productive" is leading by 2 points. Anyway, the table is for us to decide whether which article should be given 2 points for the first criteria. Hahha... and the table now the more I look at it.... the more it looks like EPL score board... lolx.....

Nevertheless, our discussion ended in around 2 hours. And we were slacking around at Raffles City BK while waiting Weiting BF to pick her up and for Yiwei to join us for dinner.

And before we headed for dinner, we went to the ladies and I spotted interesting toilet bowl:



If you google it, bidet is actually use to wash the genitals, inner buttocks, and anus. I think I've seen it before few years back but this is the first time I actually tried it out! This can even "blow dry" your ******** (censored) lolx..... Actually I wanted to take more photos but I didn't want to keep the girls waiting. Thus I stopped there. And soon after, my HP camera was dead. It couldn't take any more photos!

We wanted to go to Sushi Tel for dinner but the queue was long..... and this we decided to settle for food court and I had PASTA!!!! I always like PASTA.... haha..... And after which, we walked around for a while. And we went for coffee at TCC.

I had my Mint Chocolate Frappe! Now to think of it, I miseed the MINT Frappe that I had when I was in Bangkok!!!! We share some cakes also. We were there almost 2 hours. We catch up and update each other on some of our friends and ourselves. We shared our experiences and knowledge in our areas.

Basically that's how I spend my V-day! How about you?

P.S: In our coversations...... many of my NYP classmates (5-7) thought I was attached..... =X and we (yiwei and I) joked that we do not want to spend our time together on 14 Feb next year. And she said she has a feeling that I will not meet her next year on 14 Feb..... funny.... as if she can predict the future..... =P

But of cos..... we hope it is true. =)

On anyway, I managed to catch the last 15 minutes of the show <<十分爱>> on the TV and there is this quote that I agree and likes very much:

"你所看到的未必就是事实,而真正的事实你却未必看得到。"


Don't you all think that this is so true?

1 comments (click to comment):

David said...

Those sprayers, some call a bathroom bidet sprayer are so much better than handfuls of toilet paper! I experienced my first sprayer in Thailand and fell in love with it. I found one online at http://www.bathroomsprayers.com//index.php and installed it myself. The Japanese ones are built in and much fancier but the Thai ones have more water flow and better control. You won't know how or why you lived without it.