God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Letter of Employment

Actually my HR has already finished preparing the letter for me for my Dad's citizenship. I just need to go back to my HQ to take it.

But just now, when my dad and brother were conversing about my brother going to look for whoever to ask the personnel to write the letter by his company, I think I just gave up telling them that my letter is ready. I'm just too tired to talk to them and let them continue to assume that "I don't want to help".

Now, I truly understand how it felt like to be "assume" by others and that reluctance to try to explain myself.

Maybe I am just a STUBBORN ARSE who refused to GIVE IN..... especially to my closed ones as they should understand me better but didn't. lolx..... (this lolx.... is used not literally laugh out loud, but as an expression by me when there is not word that I can use to express myself but can only "laugh it off")

0 comments (click to comment):