God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Super Overdued Post for 4th and 5th February

4 February 2009

Some of us, the brothers and sisters of the D2K Squad3 members meet up for dinner, sort of a reunion dinner for us. Sharon aka Yanning book a table of 6 @ Dian Xiao Er, Marina Square. The reservation was at 8.30pm. I was there at around 8pm. Apparently all of them were late. Majority reached at around 9pm. I was so hungry then as I didn't have a heavy lunch and having a almost full caseload in the afternoon.

Anyway, these are some of the photos. Didn't photoshop all, only 1 in fact, as I am too tired:


My 1st Yu Sheng of the year

James, Kenny and Sharon

Corn Soup

Pork Ribs

Some vegetables..... forget the dish name....

Another Vegetables....

ROASTED DUCK!!!
(someone might like this... =P)

Another Vegetables

Some remaining food that Kenny is taking back for his family

Our Brother James who got lost and fall into the wrong SQUAD on the first day of our CIBTC in Dec 2000. And got us into trouble to search for him and got us cursing in our mind "who the hell is he... we don't even know how he looks like?"

The story that we never fails to talk about everytimes we meet up. =P

Kenny, Sharon, me, Alina and Alina's Friend

All of us

After the dinner, the usual clubbing and pubbing people - Yanning and James were suggesting for some drink. As usual, I go with the flow and they suggested to go to Paulander Bräuhaus:

Our 6 glasses of drinks

Cheers to our 8 years of Friendship!

Our brother Kenny!

Although each of us has 1 glass, I drank more than 1 glass.... around 1 1/3 glass I think. We played the 数字密码 and 猜拳. And for 猜拳, the person on the left and right of the winner has to drink. That explains why I drank more. Not because I am not good at guessing but because I stand at the wrong place. lolx.... not excuses okay... lolx... Anyway, that day I also felt like drinking as my mood was quite low during that period of time (but NOW NO MORE! ;P )

James, me and Sharon

Kenny, Alina and her friend

James, me and Sharon again

We left the place around 11+ as we all need to work the next day. James sent Yanning home while Kenny and I walked to the City Hall MRT station. I was so sleepy that I fell asleep in the train. One occasionally, in the train, I knew I was falling towards the left side but my reaction was so slow to react. Maybe that was the effect of alchol.

When I arrived at Tampines MRT station, I was already so tired and nearly fall off the escalator. But thank god I didn't.

When I was waiting for bus, the feeling was so uncomfortable..... but still I make it home.

I took a photo of my arms when I reached home:


You cannot imagine the glance people gave when I enter the train in City hall.... but I just ignore and closed my eyes to take a rest.

Anyway, Alvin mentioned before there was around 3 type of people when they get drunk. I think I am the group that will sleep if I am drunk. lolx....


5th February 2008

I was invited to Emily and Johnny's place for the usual CNY gathering. We had the usual steamboat for dinner. Didn't take any photos because it was the usual steamboat that we usual have. But I did take the photos of their 2 precious:








Anyway both of them are twins. =)

0 comments (click to comment):