God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

TPJC.net server is unavailable

Well, the server that I uploaded the background for my this blog is unavailable. I do not know what is wrong with it. I just know that it has been changed to tpjc.sg .....

Haiz.... and when I logged in... there's no more file manager!!! haiz...

Thus got to re-upload it somewhere...

worse thing is... I have cleared my desktop.... which I may have deleted the background for my blog... cos I cannot find them anywhere.... argh....

Got to re-do them.... but it is done... haha...

0 comments (click to comment):